- 1 rack of baby back ribs, cut ribs into sections
- 1 tbsp. Liquid Smoke
- 1 tbsp. Oil
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- ½ teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Brown Sugar (add low carb sugar if you are keto such as Truvia Brown Sugar Blend)
- Pat the ribs dry with kitchen paper towel then rub all over oil and liquid smoke.
- Mix all the ingredients for seasoning together. Season the ribs with the spices.
- Cut the rack of ribs into sections 4-5 ribs to fit the air fryer.
- Cook the ribs in the air fryer for 20 to 40 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the rib thickens as well as your air fryer.
- After the ribs are done, you may brush some BBQ sauce and pop in the air fryer for 5 more minutes, but it is not necessary. We like brushing just the leftover drippings for more flavorful ribs.
If you do not want to add BBQ sauce then just allow the ribs to rest for about 10 min so the juices could go back.
You can make this Low carb and Keto friendly just by switching a few things. For example, adding low carb sugar. Yes, you may add regular brown sugar as well. It is all about meeting your diet. We are doing low carb so that is why I mention that.